I ensure the fact that a lot of you know exactly what Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is as well as what this means for your Samsung Galaxy S7. This function was practically introduced in Android Lollipop and it requires you to get in the account information of the last Google account used on any kind of device after it has been factory reseted. Why should you do such a thing?
Well, this is called one of those protection approaches for your phone to ensure that it cannot be made use of conveniently after it has actually been stolen from you. The reason I have not presented you such a step-by-step guide on how to bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your Galaxy S7 is due to the fact that I wanted to assist owners who shed their phones in my very own means– with apps and various other treatments, yet this is an alternative too.
And also besides that, I have certainly gotten a lot of emails from AndroidFlagship’s viewers asking for help as they unwittingly reset their phone with password and also screen lock protection on. So, here I am to guide you, however prior to getting to the real tutorial, ensure your SIM card is not placed in the phone and examine the battery percentage. You desire your phone to be able to face such a procedure, right?
How you can Bypass Factory Reset Protection on your Galaxy S7:
- Turn the phone off, transform back on, as well as unlock;
- Since you can’t get in, you need to boot right into supply Android healing, so hold all three buttons at the same: Volume Up, Home, and the Power switch;
- Wait till the Galaxy S7 device activates and boot right into healing mode;
- As soon as turned on, you will certainly see some choices. Scroll to Wipe Data Factory Reset, scroll down to “Yes, delete all user data”, and then turn off;
- Phone will reboot for the 2nd time;
- Below you are, so you virtually see the Setup Wizard to login right into the formerly synced Google account;
- Choose your Language and also the press on Next;
- This will bring the display for WIFI link, so link to a mobile hotspot that could be rapidly switched off;
- After connecting it to a WIFI router/hotspot, click Next;
- Up following, switch off the WIFI router/ hotspot connection when you see the Software Update screen claiming Checking for Updates;
- You will see a couldn’t Sign In message and also all you need to do is to click Next;
- Then, you will see the alternatives for setting Date as well as Time;
- Go back on the WIFI router or the hotspot connection;
- Do you see the display stating Google Services? Scroll down, and tap on the blue text saying Google Terms of Services as this will certainly open up a popup with the Conditions and terms;
- Pick some text in the popup by hanging on the display;
- You will promptly see some choices, however you should just click the Share button;
- This will open a food selection which says Setup Wizard;
- Hold on to the icon of Samsung Setup Wizard as this will open the Application details for the Samsung Setup Wizard;
- Tap on Data Usage, then on Upgade Data Service;
- Select Chrome internet browser in the following menu;
- You have to open Rootjunkysdl.com using the address bar;
- Now, tap on Apps as well as seek ‘com.sika524.android.quickshortcut.apk’ which should be downloaded and install to your device;
- Up following, look for Samsung App Store from Google.com on Chrome;
- Simply tap on the icon saying Samsung Galaxy Apps and this must open up the Galaxy apps application on your Galaxy mobile phone;
- If you do not have one, tap on Sign In using your Samsung account or produce a brand-new one;
- Look for the ‘file traveler” making use of the search bar and also install any type of one of them;
- As soon as installed, open up the file explorer application;
- Open the Downloads folder as well as install the Quick Shortcut Maker application that you have actually downloaded before.
- You might need to enable installment of applications from Unknown resources;
- Once the application is installed, tap the Open button;
- In the application, do a look for Google Account Manager; you will see numerous results, yet tap the one that says Type Email and also Password and afterwards, struck the Try switch;
- This would open up the activity for keying the Password. Tap on the 3 dotted food selection button at the top right corner of the screen and choose Browser Sign-In;
- Check in making use of any Google account you wish to use;
- After you are checked in, the Quick faster way manufacturer application will reappear. Now, just keep tapping the back key until you get to the Google Services display once again;
- Press Next on the Google Services display;
- Keep touching Next till you see the screen claiming Account added;
- Now, tap the Home switch. Perform a reboot if the house screen doesn’t appear for you.
Congrats! You have efficiently bypassed the Factory Reset Protection on your Galaxy S7.